- His current outlook for the US recovery;
- The US unemployment rate;
- Timing around the QE tapering;
- The European economic recovery; and
- Magellan Global Fund’s portfolio positioning.
Written by James Weir
December 19, 2013
This article reflects the views of the author and not necessarily the views of Steward Wealth.
This information is of a general nature only and nothing on this site should be taken as personal financial or investment advice, or a recommendation to buy or sell a particular product. You should seek advice from Steward Wealth who can consider if the general advice is right for you.
With growing talk of a commodities ‘supercycle’, resources stocks would be big beneficiaries